Deaf or hard of hearing students often use vision as a primary means of receiving information. In the absence of an interpreter, they often receive no information or only a transcript at the end of the event. This is a huge hindrance to their ability to participate.
In addition, students with poor concentration need a solution where they can review the lectures at their own pace and in their own time.
- Offers real-time captioning and transcription of lessons either in class or via remote and flexible learning.
- Provides the transcripts of lessons to students to read and reuse as a study resource after the lesson had ended.
- Helps to foster active participation.
- Promotes independent learning.
- Improves student confidence, health and well-being.
- Is a faster, more accurate and more cost-effective solution for educational institutions to make their classrooms a more accessible learning environment.